So I worked out on Saturday, but it wasn't that great of a work out. Then on Sunday, I went to a movie, with every intention of working out afterwards, but was floored by a migraine, and couldn't. So I unintentionally missed my first day of the program. I'm going to work out again today, but I am feeling very unmotivated. It was easy to keep the motivation going when I was seeing that line graph on Wii fit constantly move downward, but the last couple of days I've been yo-yoing between 291-294 pounds. Considering I started at 295, it's disconcerting to say the least that I keeping swinging back and forth. So, while I plan to continue, I really wish I could be seeing more concrete results...
Monday, June 1, 2009
Wii Fit diary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

staying positive is key....although when we dont see the results we want to we tend to want to give up...been there done that so many times....just keep working on it because one day you will start seeing the results you really want to see...but if you give up then you will always be sitting there thinking what if?!?! Its always sooooo much easier putting that weight on then taking it off...I think because we were having fun when were packing on the pounds!!!! SO STAY POSITIVE!!! You WILL get there!!!!
ReplyDelete