Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughts for thursday

Jo. Things go wrong. You can't explain it, you can't predict it. Killing yourself wo'nt bring your dad back. I'm sorry that he died, but that was a long time ago. You gotta move on. Stop living in the past, and look what you got right in front of you.

Twister

5 comments:

  1. GREAT quote...and it is true there comes a time when we have to let go of things from the past and enjoy what we have...because if we dont...those things will soon become a thing of the past too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, thats a good one. it brings to mind a heartbreaking story on the news yesterday, a couple killed themselves with the body of their son (who had died three days ago from meningitis) in a rucksack, lept of beachy head....so sad, and such a waste, i know the grief better than anyone, but its the last thing their son would want i think....terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome quote and wonderful sentiments. We have to learn to live in the present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments guys, and welcome to followsville Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. I've been meaning to follow for awhile.. I've found that if I don't have automatic reminders, I miss out on some good stuff! I know you won't disappoint. :)

    ReplyDelete