Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What about me Wednesday

I would like to know why, when everyne tells me to get more sleep, when I actually DO this and get 6-7 hours instead of my usual 3-4 I FEEL MORE TIRED at work then normal. WTF!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I sleep more than 6 hours I typically wake up with a migraine. Guess after almost 30 years (I started sleeping less at 16) my body is just used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...i do this, the more sleep i get, the more i need, if i get more than my 4 hours, i'm bouncing off teh walls, if i get 7 or more, i'm a zombie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... I feel ya. I thought I'd start trying to get somewhere between 7-8 hours, and I literally have to drag myself out of bed in the morning (after hitting snooze three or four times.)Yet, while I was in college and barely sleeping four a night, I bounced out of bed with no problems. Weird, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yet they say we should get a good 8 hours of sleep weird!!! Im just like the rest of you if I get too much sleep Im spent!!! At least you know you arent alone!!

    ReplyDelete