Well, so here it is, the first weekday of my enforced vacation (the company shut down for a week to save money). As resentful that I have to use my vacation time when my job says I have to, this is a nice week to have off, and I could really use a week off. So, with that in mind I put up my Music 4 monday "What time is it" from High School Musical
Now, I don't get "Summer Vacation" anymore (Yes kids, the gravy train ends enjoy it while you can), but this is the closest thing that I'm going to get to it anyhow, so I figured it was appropriate.
So, for my vacation, here's my "to do" list
-Play minigolf with my wife
-Go to the beach for the first time in 4 years
-finish 2 fanfiction posts
-Upload and edit videos with imovie
-organize photos with iphoto and possibly make an album or two.
-Play Rock band with my wife
-Play Halo with my wife
-Start novel I bought two weeks ago
-play Pokemon game I stopped playing a while back
-Play Magic
Now, do I expect to get all of this done.....no, but here's hoping

sounds like a great week..
ReplyDeleteGreat song...perfect choice!!!! And I hope you get most of your list accomplished..at least its a fun list...when I have time off I usually give myself all kinds of not so fun things I want to get done!
ReplyDelete