
So, when last we left our obese Hero... Well, during the last update I mentioned that I was ill. Nothing major, just general Malaise accompanied by a sore throat. But it felt bad enough that I didn't want to work out. Well after 2 days of this, I tested myself yesterday and played some Punch-Out. It was a nice light workout, and I had fun too. So today I didn't feel worse, therefore I concluded that I could work out with EA active when I got home. I discovered that taking 3 days off for being sick has it's consequences. I don't know whether it was the mix of exercises, the getting back into the routine, or being weak from illness, but this was a really tough workout. I barely made it through the kick ups section, and the running at the end was murder. I made it to the end though, and burned 40 more calories then my target which is a record for me.
So the exercising is going good, but here is the best part. I DROPPED DOWN PAST 290. I'm 289 now, and I know it's only a 1 pound difference, but it feels so much better then 291-290. So I didn't gain all the weight back like I had feared over the weekend. In fact I lost more. WHOOHOO!
Now I'm off to bed. night
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wii Exercise Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment