Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rando Picture of the Day

So I've decided to imitate my fellow blogger Tom, and put up random pictures from my life occasionally.

Here's the first:



The parking lot at my job has a geese issue. Basically, it's a Candian Goose nesting grounds. Apparently, no one asked the geese before they put up the building. So the geese took it in turn, and just kept nesting there. So for 3/4 of the year the parking lot is littered with bright green goose poop. It's green because they eat mostly grass. So, you can imagine my shock yesterday when I saw this PURPLE poop. Now, one might ask why I was examining the poop on the ground, and the answer is "How else are you going to avoid it?".

Anyway, so I snapped the picture, and they proceeded to think of various theories ranging from toxic waste to maybe the goose was injured, and was bleeding. when my wife returns from her job, I tell her about the purple poop, and she immediately within 10 seconds and without seeing the picture says "Oh, he must have been eating blueberries". I just blinked for about 20 seconds, then looked back at the picture and replied "You know, that makes alot more sense."

Just goes to show, you are not always as smart as you think you are.

4 comments:

  1. also goes to show what goes in must come out...heheheh or you are what you eat...or....oh forget it Im still laughing over the fact you shared a poop picture with us....thats priceless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes answers are obvious. But, if you are me, only after I've been told the answer.

    Interesting picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...love the fact that you posted this...i am always cursing the birds that leave purple poop on the car...elderberries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahaha.........interesting choice of pictures but glad you are playing along.

    ReplyDelete