For some it's ice cream, others chocolate. For me, it's cake. I love the stuff: Cakes, Brownies, cupcakes, pumpkin bread, banana bread. But my most sinful of all, the ones that I almost can't resist, my absolute favorites are the Little Debbies swiss rolls. Ooooh, my mouth is watering even as I type. So that's my favorite treat...what's yours?
Friday, June 5, 2009
Favorites 4 my friday
Labels:
Favorites 4 my friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oohhh yummy!! I love these too oh and the Little Debby nutty bars...ohhhh yeah!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a cake girl... or just breads in general. My mouth was watering as I read this post! Now I want some banana bread!!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh, sorry heather, didn't mean to tempt, bad Riley, bad Riley. :)
ReplyDeleteI was always a chocolate lover. I cut all sweets almost totally out of my diet for medical reasons. My favorites were the Hostess cupcakes with that swirly white line on top.
ReplyDeletegood one Tom, sorry you had to give them up
ReplyDeleteyum, we ate a tub of mini chocolate swiss rolls just a little while ago, my thought was, that as I'd taken deion swimming and done some exercise, i had to counteract it with cake!!!
ReplyDeleteI know I've learned the hard way that Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls do not like to be forgotten in the car when you live in Florida. ;-)
ReplyDelete