
Here is my toons for tuesday, the end of the first 1986 transformers movie, and the first appearance of Rodimus prime. I was going out of my mind during this scene when I was 8, and whenever I hear "the touch", I think of the scene I showed yesterday, and this one.
Here is a snippet from the DVD of the 2007 live action movie featuring the voices behind the Transformers, including none other then Peter Cullen, who played Optimus Prime in the original Transformers cartoon in the 80's. I love the last line in this video. It was the last line of the 2007 film, and it set up the sequel that I'm going to see tonight. Enjoy!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Transformers for Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Im taking deion to this the weekend, we watched a special on TV and it looked great, he loved the little robot that swears!!!!
ReplyDelete