Actually, later in the series I believe Daniel was paralyzed, and became the first headmaster, cause the Exosuit allowed him to survive.
Funny, how that kind of stuff was in the 80's and we actually have prototypes of it now. If you look on You Tube for exoskeleton, you can look at experiments where a guy is effortlessly lifting 300 lbs like 100 times over without breaking a sweat. It's really cool. I believe with this type of technology and stem cell research, hopefully one day wheelchairs will be a thing of the past.
I used to love transformers, it was the one i could get my head round, Deion wants to know why there isn't a transforming wheelchair!!!! so true!!!
ReplyDeleteActually, later in the series I believe Daniel was paralyzed, and became the first headmaster, cause the Exosuit allowed him to survive.
ReplyDeleteFunny, how that kind of stuff was in the 80's and we actually have prototypes of it now. If you look on You Tube for exoskeleton, you can look at experiments where a guy is effortlessly lifting 300 lbs like 100 times over without breaking a sweat. It's really cool. I believe with this type of technology and stem cell research, hopefully one day wheelchairs will be a thing of the past.
GREAT CLIP!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd that would be cool if wheelchairs became a thing of the past