Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Thoughts for my thursday


Did you ever get up, and just have that too tired feeling ALL over. Even after your morning coffee or energy drink? It's 2:30 in the after noon right now, and I feel like I could go to sleep for the rest of the day. I hate this feeling, and I know it's because I woke up during some stupid phase of sleep that I was in REM, and my body was thrown off for the entire day. And if i go to sleep for however long my body needs to finish that cycle, I'll be right as rain. But alas, I cannot, for keyboards do not a pillow make, nor excessively boring meetings a place to sleep (EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO SO BAD!). To top it off, it's a dark and cloudy day, rainy and depressing.

Since my mind literally cannot focus for work, I've decided to look busy while listening to "Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban" on my Iphone. Let's see if this helps. For the ride home, I may have to resort to buying frappuccinos or red bulls at 7 eleven. Hope all of you feel more awake then I do today. *YAWN*

1 comment:

  1. the rainy day makes it all seem so much worse somehow doesn't it...sweet dreams tonight!

    ReplyDelete