Listen...
I am not a very spiritual man. But I know that some of you are, and I am in need of your help. My best friend's wife, whom I consider to be equal to my sister is heading to the hospital right now with a possible pulmonary embolism (blood clot). This is life threatening if the doctor's are right, and...she has three small children. She's also the only one with a job in the family right now. She is 30 years old, and I just ask for you guys to keep her in your thoughts, prayers, maybe call in a favor if anyone is owned one from a higher being.
thank you in advance
Riley
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
My friend is Sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Will for sure keep her in my thoughts and prayers!!! ((HUGZ))
ReplyDeleteI gave you an award....go get it off my blog!!
ReplyDelete