Ok, so here is the quick version of my weekend.
1. Wear Star Trek pin to work to celebrate the great new Star Trek Movie
2. Get ribbed for this by my overly-practical boss
3. Laugh with boss, and go about my day
4. Pick up wifey at the train station and head to albany for sister's graduation
5. Realize after getting there that there is more then one Holiday inn express in albany, and we should have been a little more exact about where we asked the gps to take us.
6. Arrive at the correct, and much nicer Holiday inn express
7. Silently think of about 5 reasons why I can never live with my parents again (we shared a room to save cost)
8. Fight with the Hotel WI-Fi, lost and went to bed frustrated
9. Attended the graduation of my sister from college. It was actually not bad, we had amazing seats, and Jimmy Fallon was one of the speakers receiving his honorary doctorate degree.
10. Went to lunch at red lobster, yum yum. While there, recieved a pology email from my boss telling me that the star trek communicator was cool, she's just jealous of my life and that I have a joy for life that I should never lose. Needless to say, I was speechless. The thought that someone actually apologize for some gentle ribbing, complimented me, and is "envious" of me? quite shocking to say the least.
11. Drove halfway home in torrential rain
12. After we drove out of the rain, we saw not one, but two lovely Rainbows. One was the brightest I'd ever seen.
13. Finally got home and played video games
14. Woke up on Mother's Day (HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHER'S!)
15. Called my mom
16 tried to rototiller the garden for my Mom-in-law
17. After 4 hours, stop trying to get the rototiller to work
18. Grew concerned about his right index finger swelling up due to trying to start the roto tiller
19. Took my mom out to dinner at outback
20. Ate great steak and crappy overcooked fries. Great honey wheat bread though. Bloomin onion's ok, I always think I like it better then i do
21. Went home and played Halo 3 with friends
22. Played halo Wars till 4:30 in the morning. The last match took three hours! Just back and forth for 3 hours. Finally won. Realized i was too tired to do the dishwasher like I'd promised
23. Wrote apology note, and went to bed
24. Almost killed myself trying not to step on the cat.
25 woke up and went to work
I swear....I need a weekend to recover from my weekend
Monday, May 11, 2009
Quick Weekend review
Labels:
Weekend review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But just think, it gave you a great blog! Your schedule sounds a lot like mine. I am always over booked or trying to do way too much. Right now I am trying to figure out how to get my son up to Rhode Island so he can work for the summer on the same day that my daughter has her dance recital. Looks like I am gonna be doing some speeding that day. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone!
ReplyDeleteLOL...brilliant post...although how long was this apology note, would it have been quicker to load the dishwasher????
ReplyDelete#24 LOL, i almost kill myself like this frequently...
Note=30 seconds
ReplyDeletedishwasher=10 minutes and handling fragile materials...I'm clumsy to begin with...the two together was not a good combination.