Sunday, May 3, 2009

Music for my monday

Playing for Change is an organization with a really worthy cause, and they make great music too.  This is a version of stand by me, and the best version I've ever heard I must say that they flew all over the world and recorded the different instruments and vocal parts from street musicians mainly.  It sounds like these guys are all in the same room when they are hundreds of miles apart.  Really something to see...



3 comments:

  1. OMG...this is truly a very awesome version..and I love how they included each persons name and where they are from...I LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was pretty cool! Thanks for sharing that. And what a great song to do it with too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog Lana, you brought me into Double digits! HOORAH! I hope you enjoy the stay.

    ReplyDelete