Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I was tagged twice to do this

8 Things I Look Forward To

1.Going home to my wife every night
2. Having children with my wife
3.Having our own place
4. The WEEK-ENDS
5.That last Credit card payment
6.Whenever my wife makes enchiladas
7.When my wife graduates
8. Living near friends again


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Asked my wife if I could buy tanks. Apparently I was dreaming of playing Halo Wars when she tried to wake me up.
2. Finished listening to Goblet of Fire audibook
3.Tried to code visual basic
4.Got a massive headache
5. Cuddled with lovey
6. Played Halo Wars
7. Learned that my old friend from college is gay
8.Drank chocolate milk before going to bed

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Lose weight
2.Not worry so much
3.Move closer to my friends
4.Provide for my wife better
5.Be an actor/writer/director
6. Be a better Magic: The Gathering Player
7. Be financially set for life
8.Pay off all my bills

8 Shows I Watch

1. Chuck
2. How I met your mother
3.House
4.Two and a half men
5. Heroes
6. Reaper
7. Smallville
8. Supernatural


I know I'm suppose to tag 8 people now, but I really only know like 5 people on here who would actually respond and 2 of them tagged me already, so, I'll pass on that part of it.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your answers on these things..its a fun way to get to now you better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...busy day yesterday...great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts, I like your ideas. Hey if you like Reaper, join us in trying to save it. We don't have much time left. Ideas at Reaperdmv.com...

    ReplyDelete