
So, what can I say about me.....ooh, I got it! "I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!"
Ever since I first picked up my Dad's old colecovision system I was hooked. I would spend Hours, and HOURS in my room beating these games, playing anything I could get my hands on. Some of my favorites are:
The Super Mario Series
The Legend of Zelda Series
The Super Smash Bros Series
The Mario Kart Series
HALO Series
Pokemon Series
Unreal Tournament
Quake III Arena
MAGIC: The Gathering ONLINE (Got my account back today)
Street Fighter Series
Guitar Hero Series
Rock Band Series
Of course, I've played alot more games then this, but these are my favs.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
What about me Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

boy could you and my boys have lots of fun together!!! oh and congrats on getting your account back!!!! I suck at all driving games I cant seem to control them....yikes....mario I can do pretty good ....oh and I have tried my hand a time or two at guitar hero...wasnt too bad!!!!
ReplyDelete