Sunday, April 5, 2009

Music 4 my Monday

This is posted for a fellow blogger who's going through a rough time right now. I remember that this song helped me get through many days when I worked for Hertz Rental car, and literally loathed my job. I seriously enjoyed waiting tables and dealing with video store customers then renting cars. I did this for only a year thank goodness. Thankfully, now my reflection shows much more of my true nature when I look in it.

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful, what a good friend you are...

    on another note...Lewis Hamilton LOL Ah, I guess Formula One is a very British thing then!!!! He won the F1 championship last year, he is the first mixed race driver to be so prominent in the sport, very young, and very determined, he went up to the head of Maclaren (top team) when he was 10 years old...and told him he would be his top driver one day...and he is...he is great to watch.

    He has a brother with cerebral palsy who he adores and attributes his success to, and he is a great role model for kids, my kids love him and he proves what determination and hard work can do....he's certainly brought the sport to a much younger audience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yeah that would explain it. I don't so any kind of racing. I just can't get into the sport cause it's just boring to watch. No offense to the fans, and I'm sure I'm not grasping it all, but it's just not my thing.

    that's pretty cool about the guys dream coming true though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RileyScott, this song also means a lot to me. I can really relate to it. Thank you so much for sharing somehow I've realized, and remembered life lessons from the past and was relieved.

    This song always makes me cry because it seems like my soul is the singing with it. Thank you for all your comments and your support I've actually learned a lot from you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Young, glad i could help.

    Oh and thanks for becoming a follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, your blog is great and thank you so much for following mine too.

    ReplyDelete