Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thoughts 4 my Thursday

One of the best quotes from a really well-written Romantic-comedy that very few people have ever scene.


I am. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to be alone, I'm afraid not to be alone. I'm afraid of what I am, what I'm not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don't want to stay at my job for the rest of my life but I'm afraid to leave. And I'm just tired, you know, I'm just so tired of being afraid.

Frankie and Johnny

2 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT quote...and wow does it speak volumes especially to those of us (me) that feel that very same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great quote, i love this movie though, it is very real compared to so many films and so well acted too...

    i do think that fear leads us...

    ReplyDelete