Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What the FRAK!?!

According to this article on gizmodo, some parents in shaghai actually allowed and assisted their child in drinking gasoline AS A FREAKING BEVERAGE!

They are now shocked that he can't do simple arithmetic when he use to be able to fix the television.

Gee if only there were warnings that could have prevented this, OH WAIT!:


I hope these parents are locked up for the rest of their natural life for letting this happen to their child. It's disgraceful, though I suppose I can't be too hard on them...apparently they drink kerosene all the time.


People like this make my brain hurt.




UPDATE: What's with the gas stories today. According to this story, a couple of geniuses were huffing gas to get high. A cop caught them, and he tried to arrest them. The huffing idiots resisted arrest, and so the cop tased the man...only to have him burst into flames from all the gas fumes in his body.

*shakes head*

1 comment:

  1. what the frak is right?!?! Im left speechless...which us unusual for me..hehe

    ReplyDelete