Thursday, July 9, 2009

I've come to realize (My thoughts for thursday)

My friend Lana over at The kids did WHAT blog put this up today, so I'll repost it with may answers cause I thought it would make a great thoughts for thursday post.



1. I’ve come to realize that my Body-size. . .is what I make of it. Every roll of fat i put there. Every Calorie burns I worked for.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .Is the best job I've ever had, and despite the occasional stumbles, I have it pretty good job wise.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I HATE traffic jams and people who take forever to go once the light turns green.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to let things go.

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .my faith in religion, most of my government, and in most of society.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .I see women being abused or bullys picking on people.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I get really goofy very quickly

8. I’ve come to realize that money...is the root of all evil

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .will always be there for me, and others will always let me down

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be a kid at heart.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .Will go places I could only dream, and do things I wouldn't dare. She's an amazing person, and I'm proud to be her brother. Only a little bit jealous.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .loves me unconditionally as long as I cut my hair every now and then, :).

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is an ever evolving piece of technology that can always be improved upon.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .I wanted 5 more minutes of sleep

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .that I fell asleep before my wife possibly for the first time in our marriage

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .I need to go to lunch

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . really is alot like me way down deep

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I am questioning what to do on it anymore.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is going to be one of those days when you want to go to sleep all day.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .I'm going to exercise and play video games

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .will be friday, the most glorious of all weekdays

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .have children

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .Dena

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .will work itself out

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .i will attempt not to lose at magic

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .Angry upset="Bodies" by drowning pool. Sad Upset "Bad Day" by david powder

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .Love me for who I am.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .is going by FAR too quickly.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . .were in my life so I could appreciate my wife fully when i found her.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .mix up my leisure activities with more variety

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .My wife more then anything else

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .my parents generation whatsoever.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is what it is and it can't be changed. It made me who I am, and gave me the life I have now. All i can do is do the best with it that I can.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .with rare exception...generally suck.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of something happening to my wife.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .isn't perfect, but it's perfect for me.

1 comment:

  1. I love this and you are right I will post this too...I so love learning about people this way makes ya feel a tad bit closer!!! Great post Riley!!!

    ReplyDelete