The image above is what i currently feel like. This week I have good size work load.
A 50th wedding anniversary montage to finish (which keeps getting harder, and more details thrown in at the last minute, and people sending pictures of themselves either blurred, with livestock, or drunk)
I'm a tad stressed, and can't wait until friday night when the new Magic set is released online, and I get 8 hours to myself of just me time before a week of being under the microscope of the in-laws in Colorado. Surprisingly, I like my Father-in-law's family more then the man himself, but I still feel like I have to be on my best behavior for a week. We'll see how long that lasts.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Toons 4 my tuesday
Labels:
toons 4 my tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That image could be me too. Except, well, I'm not a man. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYep there are times I too feel like that cartoon!!!
ReplyDeleteYep, the cartoon is apt! some (hypocritical) advice, if it gets too much, remove yourself for half an hour or so for a peaceful walk or something. xxxx
ReplyDeletep.s. i think we need to see a couple of the livestock pictures!!!!LOL!