Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorites 4 my Friday


Today is one of the handful of favorite days of the year.


I got the normal ones like Christmas, birthday, anniversaries. Fridays before vacations, and Magic New Set day.

So this is actually two of the favorite days in one. As tomorrow I'm jetting off to Colorado with my wife to celebrate her grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, and then spend a week in the beautiful Mountain countryside. Also today, the new Magic set is being released, so I will be able to played in a sealed tournament with all the new card goodness. There is an ebb and flow to playing Magic: The gathering. A new set is released, and everyone scrambles to build the best deck, or the best deck to beat "the best deck". It's a time for experimentation, and to try out new strategies and new deck ideas. I love this part of the game, probably more then I should. So today will hopefully be a fun day for me, and i can't wait.

I wish all of my readers well during the blog light week when I'll be in Colorado.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your trip as much as I did!! Have a safe flight and take lots of pictures while you're there! :)

    ReplyDelete