Because I had my wife send it, then forgot to use it in the "My staycation" post yesterday, here's my wife and I at the beach..jpg)
I'm a lucky man aren't I
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Random pic of the day
Labels:
Random pic of the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yes you are and she is a pretty lucky lady....like I said before you two make a very cute couple!!! Never lose what you have with each other!!!! Too many people give up and let go...and lost that spark that attracted them to each other...I think its important no matter if you have been together 1 year or 50 to always make sure that that person always know just how much you love them!! And to never ever stop letting them know just how important they are to you!
ReplyDeleteHey i have something for you at my blog so come and get it
ReplyDelete