Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What about me wednesday (WoW edition)


The above picture is basically how World of Warcraft is going for me at the moment. See, being referred by my cousin into the game, I had the benefit of getting 300% experience up until level 60. Being power leveled like that kinda spoiled me, but it was really fun. Levels 60-80 cover the expansion material in the game, and thats where I am now, smack in the middle of outlands using my flying form (I'm a druid so I shapeshift into different animals) to zoom around and do many quests in a short amount of time. When I was level 30-40-50, things weren't too bad. I mean sure I'd want to level, but it wasn't at dangerous level proportions yet. We have now crossed that barrier I'm sorry to say. You see, this is why I didn't let myself play these games, cause it fills my addictive and competitive personality to a tee. A little too well if you ask me. The main reason for the uptick in the sesire to level is this. I'm SO close to 80 I can taste it. Once you hit 80, you can start getting the best gear, and I can start going on 5-10-25 man raids with my guild mates. I've done a few 60 man raids as both a DPS (damage per second) dealer and a healer, which is surprisingly more fun then you would think. This just wet my whistle for the great amount of fun working as a team with these characters are. Luckily, I have a wife who has so much homework that my little WoW addiction is not doing anything detrimental to my marriage (cause then it have to go). The best part is that instead of being jealous of the game for stealing me away from her, she jealous at me for being able to play the game while she has all this school work. I told her I'd get her the game for graduation, and then we can play together. That should be awesome! I so married the girl of my dreams, :).


Right now, I'm level 64, and I'm aiming for 80 by the 18th

Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Im wishing you luck that you get to level 80 by the 18th and Im saying you are very lucky to have the wife that you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need that shirt for my kids, i'm going off to look for it xxxx hope you are well, i've been away alot, am trying to catch up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl of your dreams. I love that!

    ReplyDelete