9:15-wake up late
9:25-leave house, dressed and clean shaven.
9:26-Curse incessantly as you realize you need gas
9:30-Drive by two gas stations fully loaded with patrons
9:40-Drive by last gas sttion on your way to work, and fill up with 4 gallons. This takes 2 precious minutes, and then you're off again.
9:42-10:05: Weave in and out of traffic at 65+ MPH, fly by a state trooper who apparently wasn't giving a shit this morning, arrive at work
10:10- Realize that no one knew you were late...and the volunteer job that you thought you were late for...didn't need you anyway. So here I am at work, with 7 hours to kill. Looks like I'll finally be able to finish my post for StarwarsEpics.com.
The morning was rough...but it worked out, here's hoping your Friday is as good as mine is turning out to be.


That picture cracks me up...of course if you are late and you actually seen that it probably wouldnt seem as funny then..hehe Hey look at it this ways..ITS FRIDAY!!! YAY!!!!! well other than you have a MIL's BF to deal with..I do hope the week-end turns out good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that picture, how bloody pissed off that could make you feel when you're REALLY STRESSED!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday RileyScott and come see my Friday Foolishness if you want a little giggle:)
I absolutely HATE waking up late for work. Only I learned a long time ago, if people are going to be mad at you for it, they will be just as mad if you are 5 minutes late or one hour late. So, I no longer stress and kill myself trying to get there.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, i do this too, panic and start driving like a maniac, but its not really worth it...i can't seem to help it tho, great sign too xxx
ReplyDelete