Thanks for the warm wishes about my recovery. Turns out I have a sinus infection that is still with me despite numerous antibiotics and OTC remedies. Hopefully I'll be better next week, and be back to blogging full time.
have a good weekend
As strange as it is
Thanks for the warm wishes about my recovery. Turns out I have a sinus infection that is still with me despite numerous antibiotics and OTC remedies. Hopefully I'll be better next week, and be back to blogging full time.
Considering what it could of been I guess its a good thing you only have a sinus infection..although those are no fun at all...I do hope that you start feeling better soon..Ive been missing your comments for a looooong time now...you always have something to say and thats a good thing! Get some rest this week-end!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear it RileyScott . . missed ya!!!
ReplyDeleteGood it was nothing more serious. Hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete