Monday, October 26, 2009

Music 4 my Monday

Today's Music for Monday comes from the Disney film Hercules.


It's "I can go the distance". I chose it because it's a message that needs to be remembered in my house these days. My wife is halfway done with her last semester in college, and anyone who's taken college courses can tell you, this is the point where the work just starts to pile. I know she can finish strong, and will be there to help her however she needs every step of the way.

For myself...Well, I'm not doing anything as grand. I'm still trying to get to level 80 in World of Warcraft. It's frustrating though when the leveling slows down, and you don't know why, or you can't find anyone on your server thats not running lvl 80 content. It's a price you pay for coming into the game as late as I have. Most people have lvl 80's and are doing "heroic" and "endgame" content, which while being lvl 77 now I still cannot access. I should be on track now that I'm 77 to level a bit quicker as i start getting a taste of lvl 80 life now. I'm still hoping of completing my goal of level 80 by halloween. However, I don't think this is going to happen if I keep getting frustrated. So I listened to this song today to try and inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment