It's astounding where you find certain things.
I once found a 20 dollar bill in my jeans pocket that I hadn't worn in 6 months.
I found a phone number to a pretty girl inside the return case of a DVD at blockbuster.
Once upon a time I found a job by yelling at the manager
But this morning I found something most extraordinary. I was home from work to be there when the bed inspector came (yes, our mattress is having problems again), and afterward we finished watching the last half of the movie StarDust (which wasn't half bad). After the movie ended, there I was cuddling on the couch with my wife, and she half rolled over. I looked into her brilliant blue eyes, which reside on her kind sweet face, frame by her natural auburn hair. Suddenly, all the what-ifs, the worries of the future, and even the present just went away. I found contentment, and the assurance that my life is on the right path, something some people never find. And I had to look only as far as my wife's eyes.
I dare say that's the best thing I've ever found.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What about me Wednesday
Labels:
What about me Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, that is really touching. I am glad you found happiness. You are right that many people never do.
ReplyDeletewow...thats just awesome...and something that some people search a life time for!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfect thing to say, i got goosebumps! xxxx
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhh!!! Just Perfect. Good for you!!!!!
ReplyDelete