So, for those who have followed me for a while, you might remember back in March when I had to get a warranty replacement for my BRAND NEW MATTRESS. Sleepys did a great job at just handling with the minimal amount of fuss.
Well, it's been 5 months, and we're back for round 3.
In case you forgot why we exchanged our mattress the first time, it was because after 3 weeks of ownership, we were sinking into the mattress. Now this was a pillowtop mattress, so a little bit of cushion was expected. However, we were dealing with 5 - 6 inches with the first bed. Which was definitely not normal. So we got a replacement, a brand new mattress of the exact make and model, because we thought we had just received a dud from the factory. It happens, and we were just the unlikely ones this time.
The second mattress arrived, and the difference was wonderful. The bed supported us, and was firm. There was a little bit more sag then I had bargained for, but nothing major. Fast forward 3 months, and my wife and I are rotating the bed every two weeks to keep our bed from sinking on us. Since this was a latex bed, we figured maybe the contents of the bed were shifting due to our weight, even though latex bed was supposedly the best for heavy set individuals. Well after 2 months of this, I had reached my limit. The same defect was happening to my mattress again, and now we were past the 21 day free replacement option. However, we had reached the end of our tether, that happens when you have to pull your way of out bed. This was not due to illness or being too comfortable, but because you sink into the bed so much, that rolling over is an insufficient amount of force to free you. Its a good thing my wife and I like to cuddle, because we were forced to cuddle directly in the middle whether we felt like it or not. On more then one occasion, I almost rolled ON my wife, cause she had slipped into the hole before me. For proof that I am not exaggerating, see exhibit A.
Now keep in mind, it's sinking this much (2-4 inches), with just me in it. Add the extra hundred or so pounds from my wife, and it goes down at least another 1-2. Something HAD to be done.
So it was was conviction that I went to the closest Sleepys from me (not the one I bought the mattress from). The sales lady there (Geanine) really took an interest, and called the customer service on my behalf. She then handed me the phone where the disinterested service guy tried to tell me that this was normal behavior for the Mattress due to it being "plush". I tried to explain calmly, then assertively, then angrily, till I was yelling into the phone "PLUSH! YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY THAT SINKING 6 INCHES INTO THE MATTRESS IS NORMAL BECAUSE THE MATTRESS IS "PLUSH"!"
At this point Geanine who was shaking her head at her service department took the phone back, and told the man that this was abnormal for the mattress, and he should send an inspector to my house to see if I had a legitimit problem. Then service guy actually tried to argue against it trying to claim that "It will cost sleepy's money". Geanine really came through, and basically told the guy he was being unreasonable, and that customer satisfaction was Sleepy's number 1 priority. In the end, I set up an appointment, and thank Geanin for her help.
5 days later, the inspector comes. He takes one look at the top of my mattress, and says "Wow, I don't think that's supposed to do that.
Then we laid on the mattress, and showed him the sink. I had a good feeling when his eyes bugged out.
If we skip ahead to 9 days later, I stop by Sleepy's again to see what the verdict was on our mattress. The bed was getting worse, and my wife and I were really hoping we'd gotten approved.
We Had! 100% reimbursement for the mattress. WHOO!
The following afternoon, we were at Geanine's store laying on different mattresses. We had given up on latex by this point, and were looking at firm spring coils again. After an intensive search, we picked a Stern's and Foster model. To our surprise it, the new mattress set (mattress and boxspring) was 500 dollars less then our old mattress (sans boxspring). So to make up the cost and fulfill the "equal or lesser value" clause in our warranty replacement, we ended up getting a headboard, 2 expensive comfy pillows, and new sateen sheets to make up the difference.
The best part was....It could be delivered the following day!
So yesterday, our new bed arrived, check it out!
As nice as it looks, it feels even better. We slept on it last night, and we noticed a few differences.
1) One can get in and out of the bed with a minimum of effort
2) It actually supports us. Both my wife and i felt odd sensations in our backs this morning. Not painful, but "different". We think it was because we were sleeping in the bed equivalent of a hammock, and now our spines got a straight night's sleep.
3) My wife was out DEEP! With the old bed, I disturbed my wife when I got into bed. That tends to happen when you roll into someone with all your weight. This time, she couldn't care if I was there, she was SO deep asleep.
4)With the old bed, when I watched a video on the laptop, I had to prop up my head to see over the lip of the bed which was HIGHER then my head. The new bed...I have to look down at the laptop. :)
5) OUR SHEETS FIT! Before, with the pillowtop and the sinking, our sheets would pop off the end with every night's sleep. Last night, I can't tell if they moved at all.
And thus we come to the end of our tale...
P.S.: For anyone looking to buy a mattress, I would advise against two things.
1) Latex mattresses. They are comfy in the showroom, but after having had 2 of them, I can say they are not sturdy enough for everyday use yet.
2) Pillowtop mattresses. We've had three pillowtop mattresses since I've been with my wife. The first one was a Sealy posterpedic, and the pillowtop was deflated and sinking within a year. The next two (the latex ones), also sank, and even faster then the Sealy. So i looked up pillowtops, and this is what I found. They were created 20 years ago as a 1 inch top for people with bad back who needed firm beds. This ruined the seam of the bed though, and people were rolling out. So the design was altered to make a separate section with just the pillow top. Now pillowtop are 3-4 inches above the mattress. This creates a few problems. Normal size sheets no longer fit your bed. The other is pure common sense, but somehow has escaped the mattress maker's design teams. It's NOTHING! It's a cusion. If you lay a cusion on something supportive. The supportive aspects of said something are diminished. You may get a really firm mattress, but i doubt you'll ever feel it due to the cushion. I know some people swear by these things, but I've had three now, and read several HUNDRED stories online about pillowtops failing. So next time you're in the market for a mattress, go with a fitted top, you won't be sorry.
For Music 4 my Monday I choose "Don't stop believing" by Journey
Cause...well that's what I'm feeling right now.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Third time's a charm...(Music for my Monday)
Labels:
Mattress Distress,
Music 4 my Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY for you and your wife that you FINALLY got a nice comfy mattress to sleep on!!! And yay for this pick for your music for Monday...Love this song!
ReplyDelete