In honor of the G.I.JOE movie opening this past weekend, I present the original animated Movie intro, the music of which I still have on my iphone to this very day.
I heard the new movie blows, but I'm going to see it anyway. But the above is per 80's classic.
The G.I.JOE cartoons always have public service announcements, and they always ended with "Now we know"
"And knowing is half the battle"
My friends and I quote this to this day, even my boss has slipped and done it once or twice.
But "What's the other half?" you might ask.
Oh, and I want this T-shirt SO bad
Monday, August 10, 2009
Toons 4 my Tuesday
Labels:
toons 4 my tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I spent a lot of time taking my GI Joe on adventures when I was a kid. I thought the trailer for the movie made it look pretty good. If you are hearing it wasn't, then I guess they showed all the good stuff in the previews.
ReplyDeleteHi Riley Scott just stumbled across your blog via Gloria's view and landing on this post - Check out my review on the GI Joe movie - on the whole i thought it was pretty good and wel worth watching!
ReplyDeletewww.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Z3k0zNom4
peace Troj