As strange as it is
I loved this song when it came out. I have a Bangles LP someplace in my collection.
Yep its a good one for today!!!! I keep trying to figure out how to link our post together when we do the themes I cant figure it out do you know how to???
Actually I don't. You might want to try Sally's friend Trojan though, he seems knowledgeable about the blog stuff
I still listen to this one, love it!
I loved this song when it came out. I have a Bangles LP someplace in my collection.
ReplyDeleteYep its a good one for today!!!! I keep trying to figure out how to link our post together when we do the themes I cant figure it out do you know how to???
ReplyDeleteActually I don't. You might want to try Sally's friend Trojan though, he seems knowledgeable about the blog stuff
ReplyDeleteI still listen to this one, love it!
ReplyDelete