So, something about me that not everyone knows is that I am a total night owl.
I'm at my best when I can stay up till 3-4 sometimes 5 in the morning, hop into bed, fall right asleep, and sleep till 10 or 11. I don't require that much sleep, but I've found that I respond best under these circumstances. After midnight I become more creative, better at critical thinking, in fact some of my best ideas have come to me during the wee hours. I think that I have Delayed sleep-phase syndrome but I haven't been formally tested. If you look it up on Wikipedia, I have most if not all of the symptoms.
So there is another little tidbit about me. Until next time...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
What about me Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I used to be that way....I didnt want to get into bed until way late....but now my days start so early that I feel its best I try getting to bed a reasonable time during the week. You know I need my beauty rest..heheheh I always felt that late at night things were calm and it allowed me to think better. But week-ends I get to be a night owl...yay for week-ends!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust checking to see if you are still sleeping?!?!
ReplyDeletenot quite, busy day at work
ReplyDelete