As strange as it is
G.I.JOE Movie intro. It still inspires me to this day.
TOO AWESOME!!!!! Did you see that there is a GI Joe movie coming out???????? I think its due to release in August but Im not totally sure about that. Anyway thanks for sharing!!!!
Of course I know there's a live action one coming out, I was riveted to the screen for the trailer during the superbowl. Glad you liked it.
I figured that you knew....if you want to check out who's playing what roles check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8oZ0npUy0
seems your advise you left for me on my blog others are finding helpful too!!!!
TOO AWESOME!!!!! Did you see that there is a GI Joe movie coming out???????? I think its due to release in August but Im not totally sure about that. Anyway thanks for sharing!!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course I know there's a live action one coming out, I was riveted to the screen for the trailer during the superbowl. Glad you liked it.
ReplyDeleteI figured that you knew....if you want to check out who's playing what roles check this out
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV8oZ0npUy0
seems your advise you left for me on my blog others are finding helpful too!!!!
ReplyDelete