Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick

My apologies to my fellow bloggers for being absent for the last few days. I have been struck down in my prime by a viral menace. (Alright in reality, I got a cough and ear infection, but it sounds better the other way.) I have gone to see the physician and received medication. I am on the mend and should be back shortly.

Hope all are well

-Riley

4 comments:

  1. was going to send a message and see if you was ok but didnt want to come across as a stalker heheheh sorry to hear about your viral menace and hope the meds kick in soon and you are back to normal again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought is appreciated Dena, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warning:
    The Surgeon General
    has determined...
    that illness
    is bad for your health!

    Get Well Soon

    hehe just had to send this

    ReplyDelete