Monday, November 30, 2009

Year in review: my favorite musical post

Interestingly enough, this post is also the top comment getter of the year. Enjoy!





Describing to people how I feel about my wife is hard sometimes. Not because I can't find the words, but because I am so fortunate to have found the one person who fits me so completely that even I can't believe it sometimes, well...let's just say I tend to ramble on a bit. I mean this is the woman who let me love again. The woman I can sing and dance in front of. The person I can't wait to come home to at night, and who I can't sleep without. We help each other through the hard times, and laugh together through the good ones. I literally never thought I'd be so lucky. So I thought I'd share some videos with you that kinda expressed that kind of feeling that I have for the wonderful woman in my life. Here is our song "Bless the broken road" by Rascal Flatts: The road was immensely long and bumpy, but looking back, man was it all worth it. Keep in mind before I post this next one that I loathe basically all reality tv including american idol. But I saw Carrie Underwood sing this in her penultimate episode on the show, and only a few weeks later, I knew exactly what she was singing about when I met my wife. This song we selected for the montage of our wedding video: Yeah Yeah, another idol song I know......I have no excuse, just a fabulous song And finally the song that I can't get out of my head this week "Can I have this dance" from High School Musical 3 (Yeah, we saw this one too, and the bigger budget did help the production, and it was still all wholesome and good.) And this is just the beginning...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment