Friday, November 20, 2009

Favorites for my friday

My favorite moment today will be at 4 pm today when I zip out of the parking lot at my job and even though I'm going to my friend's mother's wake...after that I'm heading off to a week...a SOLID WEEK OFF.


That's one week where I can:

Play WoW
Play WoW with my wife
Celebrate this Blog's one year Blogiversary on tuesday.
Have a great thanksgiving
Have my family swoon over my wife's chocolate cream pie recipe that she came up with last week
Start listening to Christmas music, which I love, and decorating my house for Christmas

It will be a glorious week

1 comment:

  1. Go for it RileyScott . . it will be fantastic and of late there's not been too much of that. Love the way you always celebrate your love for your wife . . lucky woman!!

    ReplyDelete