Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied.
Peter Parker, Spider-man
That about sums up my feelings over the last two days. For while I have a wonderful wife, and a relatively happy and peaceful home life (when the MIL is not around anyway). My work life, and just life in general seems to be perpetually stuck in adolescence. Bullies waiting to pounce. Jerks running the show. And then there's me, the nice guy just trying to make his way, but apparently this cannot stand. Not without the two previous parties trying their best to drag and pound me down until I end up in tears on the way home.
Yes, I'm a 6'3", almost 300 pounds man reduced to tears, because my coworkers treat me like dogshit and there is nothing I can do about it. My only solace...I only have 5 more months here. Only 5 more months...*sigh*

Just know that the person you truly are on the inside is obviously way better then the people they chose to be!!!
ReplyDeleteOh . . . RileyScott, this just about breaks my heart . . the only saving grace is that you have just 5 months left but that's a long time when you have to surround yourself with low-lifes:-(
ReplyDeleteEven though you're down this post is way inspirational because you are hanging in there and it somehow puts all the little things we are going through into perspective.
Big hugs to you RileyScott . . and only Real MEN cry!!!!
thank you both
ReplyDelete