Halo Woes:
So for the last two weeks, I think my team and I despite having new team uniforms have been
having the worst two weeks of our Halo careers. I mean this was really bad, like the best guy on our team getting 3 kills in a game, the worst getting no kills. I finally realized why this was. First, this was Christmas break, and all the teenagers and college kids who are unbelievably good at this game were off. Second, we kept drawing repeaters. By repeaters I mean people who have reached lvl 50 in Halo, get tired of facing good people like themselves, and get a new Xbox live account, and level themselves back up, troucing us (actual lvl 20s) along the way. The lack of strategy with our team is also a factor. I am going to try talking more strategy during our games, maybe get the less experienced girls to stick together either with each other or with myself. Hopefully our Halo lives will improve with these measures.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Halo woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment