Monday, January 19, 2009

Re-focusing my Gaming Blog

I recently renamed, and re-focused my gaming blog to that of following my quest to "Go Infinite". Which is basically to win more then I lose in tournaments, and therefore use the prizes to fund further tournaments, and eliminating any monetary contributions. Here's the post from that blog. Also, look for older past gaming blog posts in the archives.



Well, some of you might have noticed the new name. Well I had originally wanted this part of my life, the Gaming part, to be its own separate entity. I now realize that it's not going to happen. Therefore, as of now, this is going to be all Magic: The Gathering Online all the time.


It will focus on my Decklist choices, and the current "At a glance" data that I compile whenever I play now. This is in hopes of "Going Infinite", which means winning enough to support more tournament play without spending more money.

I'll be merging the other "non-Magic" focused posts into my Life Blog. Feel free to drop by and read up on what I do when I'm not playing Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment