I got more sleep then I'm used to, and that makes me exhausted all day.
I also have alot of negative thoughts in my head right now, which is generally bad to begin with, but when I'm in this state of mind, it just makes them ten times worst.
So just thought you'd all like to know that I'm in a bad mood, and looking for something or someone to take it out on. I apologize in advance if it's any of you

YIKES...Im hoping its not me...Im too sensitive and I just cant take it I might snap!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe. I hope your day gets better!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have you back . . . I think!!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteokay, come to my blog and yell at me, i get abuse all the time...no biggie!!!
ReplyDeletei hope your mood brightens xxxx
do something that makes you feel good or will make you laugh. Life is way to short to be angry!
ReplyDelete